Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-elmar and Bokeh
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:19:06 -0500

>>Search the LUG archives for the thousands of comments on "bokeh" and
>>you'll see what I mean. (I got 1734 matches for bokeh)
>>
>>Its simple, stop wasting your time, don't worry about it and go make >some
>>pictures.
>
>I prefer to ignore your last comment since this is completely out of topic!
>
>BR,
>
>Logan

You say you prefer to ignore my last comment.
But you did not. What does that mean?

My point is that chasing bokeh is a waste of time.
And a total waste of LUG bandwidth.

My humble suggestion to you is that you are trying to reinvent the wheel.
So -
Look in the archives, there is more there about bokeh than you can read
in a day.

Also Harold Merklinger has a great article at:
http://fox.nstn.ca/~hmmerk/ATVB.pdf

Kindest regards,
Henry