Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-elmar and Bokeh
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:11:19 -0500

Logan wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I was a bit disappointed with the section dealing with Bokeh in Erwin's
>book. His comments seem a bit "simple":

Hi Logan,

This bokeh thing is really "simple" - simple beyond complex.
Its controlled by so many different things that I doubt that it can be
carefully dissected and then written about with any authority. I think
every instance is its own case and defies anything other than
generalization.

Search the LUG archives for the thousands of comments on "bokeh" and
you'll see what I mean. (I got 1734 matches for bokeh)

Its simple, stop wasting your time, don't worry about it and go make some
pictures.

Henry