Subject: RE: [Leica] Two bodies two film types
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 16:07:09 -0500

Johnny

>>I used to carry two bodies with two film types and it's a complete
headache.
Different film speeds, always the wrong lens on the wrong body, running out
of the wrong kind of film at the wrong moment. Ack!<<

Spoken like someone who's been there! I always wondered how people could
keep up on more than two bodies. Then it dawned on me that they probably
only used one type of film at a time.

I tried standardizing on "chrome body for b/w, black body for color" but
switched things up all the time. Poor little Ms.  Must have confused the
heck out of their gender.

Dave