Subject: Re: [Leica] No more leicas
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:11:55 -0700

><Snip>  but the picture is what counts
> right? As I no longer use Ms, I'll be unsubbing as soon as I get back to
> Spain,><Snip>
> Julian

Julian I am so happy that through careful teaching at a presumably earthy
cerebral workshop you have realized that for your personal vision quest the EOS
is for you and not the Leica M6!
A very nice good-by indeed!!
You did however forget to mention WHY and HOW this wonderful personal revelation
has taken place so that we too can evolve to that great place. How surprizing!
And sell our Leicas for more personal cerebral cameras with micromotors and cpu's.
What a bunch of TOXIC BS. Good riddance!
I've done a search and noticed our contribution to this list has been close to nil.
The least you could do is leave quietly without an incredibly toxic passive
aggressive message to bum us out with.

To those of your out there who don't like Leicas but love our scintillating
conversion here on the lug...

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA