Subject: Re: [Leica] New Images
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:35:41 -0700

Jay Burleson wrote:
> [...]
time, I'll let Ted and the others know I'm in town.) All Leica shots -
Butchart Gardens and around downtown Victoria.<<<<<

Hi Jay,

Hey buddy you came right into our back yard and didn't call! Please do the
next time always good to shake the hand of a fellow LUG shooter.

Some interesting pictures and Butchart Gardens will get you everytime to
burn a pile of film., never fails. It's almost like being sucker punched and
bombarded with thousands of flowers and floral arrangements. It's such a
massive location it takes a couple of visits to get over the mind blowing
colour over load .

Next time be sure to give us a call or e-mail when you know you're coming
this way.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant