Subject: [Leica] Image on Agfa site
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:35:06 +0100

Following much deep thought the desperate need to spend money overtook me
and I bought the 350mm f4.8 for my Leica R8. I took it to the local zoo to
test it out and entered one of the resultant slides on the Agfa Web Surfers
Gallery. It made it into their top 20 for this month so I am quite pleased.
This is my second this year on this gallery. If you want to look you can go to:

http://www.agfaphoto.com/gallery/currentgallery/index.html

If, by chance, you want to vote for it that would be a bonus.

Gerry

Replies: Reply from "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Image on Agfa site)
Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Image on Agfa site)