Subject: Ynt: [Leica] Two bodies two film types
From: "akkas" <akkas@turk.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:46:08 +0300

i have been through that problem of carrying 2 M bodies with
same film and as you mean it gives a very usefull flexibility.
But my offer to you is to use 35mm with 90mm which is a perfect
combination. with a little bit of cropping in printing ( without
any lost in sharpness ) you can catch any lenght beetwen 35mm and 90mm
and also 90mm gives me a perfect naturel potraits without disturbing
the models, does'nt know that they've been pictured.

Metin Akkas