Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital cropping
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:45:50 -0500

(Rodgers sez: <snip>)
> >Just for the sake of discussion, why shouldn't a person
approach photography
> >the same way as golf? Or any other endeavor for that
matter?
(Henry sez: <snip>)
> Just don't convince yourself you are Tiger Woods because
you hit one ball
> straight.

You know, Leica Photography may just be more like golf than
a simple metaphor.

In days gone by, my involvement in (tv news ) photography
was more like tournament golf, in that it took a whole crew,
several bags of equipment, and a satellite truck to play the
game.

Now, I go out by myself, with just two bodies and four
lenses at most,  I can carry everything.  So far, I don't
need a cart, if I just want to go out with a driver and a
putter (35 and 90mm) I can, and I enjoy every minute of it.

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones

Replies: Reply from "robmellor" <robmellor@onetel.net.uk> ([Leica] OT Nikon coolscan problem)