Subject: Re: [Leica] Mistake #1487
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:17:55 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 31/05/01 07:55:33 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com a écrit :

> Hooking up a safelight to a Gralight dial timer will get ya.
>  I also took one off my enlarger as it shocked me a few times coming on
when
>  wasn't ready for it.
>  Lights coming on when you don't make them come on you don't want.
>  Pickup the phone, a light comes on. Can't have that.  Watch is glowing!
Can'
>  have that.
>  Lean against light table while rolling film; light comes on. Yikes!
>  Discover light table glows long after being turned off. Can't have that.
>  My condolences Richard. But I bet a lot of those will be printable though!.
>  You need you eyes open when you roll because at the end of rolling a bunch
> of
>  film if you can see… then you know your darkroom is not a darkroom. But a
> duskroom.
>
>  Mark Rabiner
>
>  Portland, Oregon
>  USA

I've noticed something strange when I roll some films for developping .
When I tear the green sticker , attaching the end of film to the reel ,
it flashes a little bit , just like a short spark .
Weird and scary for the emulsion !
Anyone noticed the same ?

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...