Subject: [Leica] FS and MEET to BIEVRES
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:26:00 EDT

Hello all .

I will be in Bièvres sunday and I will wear a 1x2 inches sticker
with the sign " LUG " written on it .
Any Luger expecting to go , let me know ,we can meet .

I will have an M6 classic chrome for sale and a 50 summicron chrome new .
All this is just like new, with boxes and everything .

By the way I'll be looking for buying / trading a New style TRI-ELMAR and
I will also consider trading my Chrome M6 for a Black one .
See ya

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu> (Re: [Leica] FS and MEET to BIEVRES)