Subject: [Leica] Metz Flash Units and Other Misc Items
From: justin stailey <justin.stailey@bogenphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:45:33 -0400

Hello all,

I am Justin Stailey,  I am a Product Manager for Bogen Photo Corp.
The US importer of Metz, Gitzo, Elinchrom Manfrotto (Bogen Tripods) and the
list goes on.

I have been out here lurking in the shadows receiving the list in digest
form and responding to
individuals with any pertinent information.

With the current influx of Metz questions, I would like to take this
opportunity to invite any one with a
specific Metz question to contact me, either on or off the list (remember I
do receive the digest from of
the postings) for the official propaganda from Metz and any factual
information as a photographer using
Leica Gear I can give you.

I can be reached directly at:
justin.stailey@bogenphoto.com
(201)  818-9500 x235

Just to fill in some holes.

The SCA 3501 has official been discontinued.  As of a minute ago we have the
SCA 3502 in stock
 and are expecting another shipment.

If you or your dealer has a SCA 3501M1 (the M1 is important for M6 ttl
users) it will work on every
Metz unit that accepts 3000 series modules, 40MZ, 32MZ-3, 32Z-2.  The SCA
3502 will work on all of
these units and the new 54MZ and 70MZ units.

The 32Z-1 is has 3 automatic apertures and a manual setting, no ttl
compatibility with any camera.

I am afraid that I just opened myself up for a flood of emails, which I will
answer.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,

Justin

Replies: Reply from "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net> ([Leica] FS: RRS Arca Mounting Plate for R8 Winder ...)