Subject: RE: [Leica] A Red Dot story
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:21:32 +0100

Ted Grant wrote:

"I'm not concerned really what Leica does for the Twinkie flashers, as long
as they continue to have the venerable M6 just as it is for use by
photographers who know how to use them in every kind of light imaginable!

And that means with out a Twinkie flash."

How many times do we need to make the point that a requirement for fill
flash in bright daylight is NOT a sign of ignorance?

Leica advocacy and devotion is one thing, but this prejudice is absurd.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.