Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Don McCullin/ Helmut Newton shows (long)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 12:45:04 -0700

> The small book of the McCullin exhibition can be obtained from Christian
> Aid by emailing jfairrie@christian-aid.org with your credit card details.
> You can also make donations on that address. The book cost me 10UKP so I
> would suggest it would be about 15USD plus a little for postage.
>
> Gerry

Maybe if they changed their name to something a little more universal sounding sure!
As is there are plenty of worthy causes whose title does not exclude me in it's title.

"Christian Aid
An agency of the churches in the UK and Ireland, Christian Aid ..." towards a
new earth
"Supported and sustained by the churches and driven by the Gospel, Christian Aid
is inspired by the dream of a new earth ...."

Lot's of religions out there to pick from to sponsor…
which one am i going to pick.....?
eeeeny meeeeny miiiney
Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto,
Sikhism, Taoism, Vodun (Voodoo)

Nikonism, Canonism, Hasselbladism..

Yes they help everybody I'm sure. But not in my name.
So I say we skip it!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA