Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Stuff
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:15:01 EDT

red735i@earthlink.net writes:

<< I have been purchasing used stuff for 35 years,,,, never once have I been
 involved in anything that even remotely looks shady. >>

Frank: me too. One needs simply to be aware that there is some risk,
especially with a seller you don't know. It may be minimal; a legitimate
dealer has the serious burden of checking because he will protect his buyer,
refund the purchase price and take the loss himself. It happens very rarely,
but it can happen.

Seth
LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Phil Stiles <stiles@s-way.com> (Re: [Leica] Stolen Stuff)