Subject: Re: [Leica] Back aches and some! :-)
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 21:00:05 -0700

I used to do newsletters for car dealership service depts. I once had to
set up an appointment to photograph the service writers in the afternoon
at this Cadillac dealership. When I got there, one of the veteran
writers we wanted to showcase had collapsed on the blacktop that
morning, and  wound up in emergency. When I called in to let them know
we were short a portrait, the art director started in on me why I could
get there in the morning, as we were going to be behind an extra day. I
had to tell the squid that the guy had a heart attack at least 4 or 5
times before it sank in. Even then I had to get a shot of him by the
next day.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Back aches and some! :-))
Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Back aches and some! :-))