Subject: [Leica] Re: Contax 645
From: Doug Nygren <dnygr@cshore.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 09:53:20 -0400

The N1 sounds great. I own the 645 which I like, though I find the
lenses a tad soft. Even their promotional photos for the 645 and N1 seem
soft to me. The 645 has its vritues, though, and I enjoy printing with
the larger negative. Truth is, however, if I want a photo to be really
sharp, I simply use Ilford 100, K-64, or Velvia and put my Leica on a
tripod and the results are great.

doug nygren