Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Gear Registry - BEFORE?
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 21:00:18 -0400

Why don't we Luggers have a registry of equipment BEFORE they get stolen -
dealers could check before they purchase or trade used Leica gear.
Obviously, we would have to notify dealers that this is available.  How
about through Leica?

If you think this is a good idea, how can we put it together, and what would
it entail - Hugh Thompson