Subject: [Leica] ALT
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 14:16:52 +0800

Dear Luggers,
I too have bought a few bargains at ALT, but my experience of selling
consignment items was just awful - months of follow up to get payment after
the sales and no return calls or emails or anything. Just silence. Also I
know that ALT fired some employees without notice and would not give pay in
lieu of notice without going to court. Under the surface things were not
right at ALT in the last few years.
Howard.