Subject: Re: [Leica] Ultra-wide on an SLR
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 06:25:50 -0700

Pascal wrote:
<<> Leica should get you a commission for every "victim" of your advises,
Ted<<

Hey hey Pascal,
hell I'd cut you in good buddy if they ever did. :-) But I've been plugging
the gear unpaid for so many years I can't remember since when, but never an
offer of "commission." Nor a piece of freebie gear.

But what the heck, who cares if I've led some folks on a life of Leica
buying sin' ;-) Heck it's their pocket books! ;-) Just my experiences with
the bits and pieces when I'm asked.:-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant