Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 400 and Tri-x
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 20:35:18 -0300

on 3/6/01 7:51 PM, R Tan at rtansa@mbox2.singnet.com.sg wrote:

> I have used Tri X for many years, and am very used to the results. Recently
> I was given two rolls of Delta 400. Can anyone help me with any information
> before I try this film out? Other than processing information, how about
> general characteristics etc.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Roland

Roland,

You will, love Delta 400, just simple.
IMO, very much more finer and even grained than TRI-X.
As for the contrast should be said that performs almost a medium speed film
contrast. Much better than Tri-X.
It a truth that I help it with a yellow-green filter on the camera and
sometimes with an orange one.
I also use it at 200 ASA.

Enjoy it

Pablo