Subject: [Leica] What do you do with your Images?
From: "Owen P. Evans" <opevans@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 20:32:10 -0400

>Ken Lee wrote:
>Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:05:27 -0400
>From: "Ken Lee" <kenphoto@home.com>
>Subject: [Leica] What do you do with your >Images?
Hi Ken,
    There is one overwhelming reason to continue to make photographs:
     "Because You Can!"
    I have been making photos for about five years less than you. I am
arthritic; I have had two back surgeries; I broke my neck three years ago
and most joints that I own hurt all day. I can walk ( poorly ) and I can
bend enough to shoot florals. I rely on my tripod a lot and auto-focus is a
blessing from time to time.
    I'm not a famous photographer and no one pays me for my prints. I make
photos because I love to and can. My photography has never been better. I am
currently archiving my slides on digital media to pass on to my Sons so that
their past is available for them and their children. I will next figure out
how to make a web page and put my stuff out there in cyberspace for all to
see ( and hopefully enjoy). I made it through a round or two of the Austrian
Super Circuit last year and I will keep entering until I win!
    Why? Because I can! Hopefully You will too!

Good light to you,
Owen

"By concentrating on precision, one arrives at technique;
But by concentrating on technique, one does not arrive
at precision."

Owen P. Evans
Osgoode, Ontario. Canada
(near our nation's capital; Ottawa)