Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 TTL Strap Uncomfortable
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 16:59:30 -0700

I like to use a wrist strap.  It eliminates the entanglements of a
neck strap but allows the camera to be more secure in the hand.  I
often carry an M2 and an M3 in the Domke F-803.  Using two different
wrist straps allows me to easily differentiate one from the other
when they're in the bag, and the strap makes for a handy grip to
help pull the camera out of its compartment.

If you're not familiar with a wrist strap, here's a shot of one:

http://home.earthlink.net/~belinkoff/m3_strap.jpg

Eric wrote:

> I'm with Mark.  I go strapless.  Tried it both ways.  Camera and a few rolls
> of film go into a small waist pack.
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net
"It matters little how much equipment we use; it
matters much that we be masters of all we do use." - Sam Abell

Message from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: M6 TTL Strap Uncomfortable)