Subject: [Leica] I'm Ruining My Glasses
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 07:14:32 -0700

I've been using an M3 and an M2, and the metal viewfinder has been
scratching my glasses.  Stephen Gandy can no longer supply the
rubber eyeglass protector donuts.  Does anyone have any suggestions
to eliminate this problem?

Is the rubber covering on the M6 removable, and will it fit the
M2/M3?
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net
"It matters little how much equipment we use; it
matters much that we be masters of all we do use." - Sam Abell

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: I'm Ruining My Glasses)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: I'm Ruining My Glasses)
Reply from Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com> ([Leica] Re: I'm Ruining My Glasses)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: I'm Ruining My Glasses)