Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Warranty & New vs. Used
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:01:25 -0500

Guy

>>Just what are the manufacture/importer pricing policies of Leica gear for
the US and Hong Kong and how they are different from those of France and
Australia?<<

Would that be official policy? In my experience, profitability and cash flow
are strong business drivers; as is protecting the dealer network. I'll bet
balancing the two was easier before the age of enlightenment and free
enterprise. Or should I say, before Shutterbug!

Dave