Subject: [Leica] LUG parking lot WAS Warranty & New vs. Used
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 11:56:10 -0400

on 6/5/01 11:30 AM, Ted Grant at tedgrant@home.com wrote:

> good suggestion,! However maybe they need to meet, have a beer, relax and
> discuss their differences quietly in a darkened room! ;-)

And failing that, the parking lot.

hey, that's an idea!

we could have a sister list called 'parkinglot@topica.com'. Then when two
guys get a little rambunctious we can all just yell 'hey, you two, take it
out into the parking lot', and include a link in the email. Then they can go
yell at each other without bothering anyone.

I am happy to set this up if there's any interest.

In fact, thinking about it... why restrict it to the LUG?

One parking lot could serve ALL the lists where this is a problem.

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Replies: Reply from Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com> ([Leica] Re: LUG parking lot WAS Warranty & New vs. Used)