Subject: [Leica] DC Lug get-together
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:08:37 -0400

I think it was Dan Honemann who said that street photography at public
events is like shooting fish in a barrel. In that spirit, this Sunday is
Washington DC's Pride parade and festival. Any Luggers interested in
meeting up?

The parade is supposed to kick off around 11 at 24th & N, then swings up
past Dupont Circle to 17th and winds down to the festival site at
Freedom Plaza.

Weather reports look good, for once, but warning! Every year I have made
it to this it rains buckets. It must be my British Karma.

Simon Stevens