Subject: Re: [Leica] DC Lug get-together
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 07:47:46 -0500

Simon Stevens writes:

> I think it was Dan Honemann who said that street photography at public
> events is like shooting fish in a barrel. In that spirit, this Sunday is
> Washington DC's Pride parade and festival. Any Luggers interested in
> meeting up?

I think Dan is right on the money with that observation.

> The parade is supposed to kick off around 11 at 24th & N, then swings up
> past Dupont Circle to 17th and winds down to the festival site at
> Freedom Plaza.

Thanks for the tip Simon, I am pretty sure I will be there.

> Weather reports look good, for once, but warning! Every year I have made
> it to this it rains buckets. It must be my British Karma.

Actually I have been trying to figure out how to do some decent 'rain'
photography.

sl

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] DC Lug get-together)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] DC Lug get-together)