Subject: Re: [Leica] Singapore/PhotoNet Magazine
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 12:01:16 -0300

on 7/6/01 10:17 AM, D Khong at dkhong@pacific.net.sg wrote:

> Friends
>
> The SLUGgers are planning another get together.
>
> Date: July 8 (Sunday)
> Time: 3 pm
> Venue: Traveller's Cafe (upstairs)
> 44 Prinsep Street
>
> Local Leica enthusiasts and friends from abroad passing through this
> tropical isle of Singapore are welcome to meet up, share experiences -
> books and images, imbibe coffee and generally have a relaxing and jolly
> good time. The Cafe has numerous travel books and brochures. It also
> displays a set of B&W images of SE Asia taken by a French photog. Come and
> go as you like.
>
> I will appreciate if non- and pre-SLUGgers can let me know in advance of
> their participation.
>
> Leically and happy snaps,
>
> Dan K.

Dear Singapore Lugger Friends:

Sometime ago, maybe December 2001, I was invited by a Singaporean Photo
Magazine invited me to have my photo works to published. The name of the
magazine is Photonet. I can remember that the Editor in Chief also lived in
Buenos Aires, where I live. He also sent a couple of issues  to let me check
printing and image quality.
After that I suffered, rather my hard drive, break and consequently loss of
a bunch of data. Amongst others there were some e-mails we, the Editor and
me, exchanged speaking about sending my material to the magazine and so on.
By these days, I am willing to restart that relationship but don't have any
idea how to go ahead.
If some of the Singaporean Leica Luggers could help me I will appreciate and
thank very much.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires

Pablo

www.pablokolodny.com