Subject: Re: [Leica] film
From: "mdelman" <mdelman@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 05:33:59 -0400

Michael:

Have a look at Kodak's website www.kodak.com and go to the section for
professional photographers.  They have information on Ektachrome, which now
comes in two varieties -- a more natural color balance and a saturated color
balance.  The Ektachrome is easier and faster to process than Kodachrome.
The image stability may not be as good however.  The same is probably true
of all the Fuji stuff.  Like the others who have responded, I like the
Kodachrome.

- -Mark