Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Paterson Film Tank/XTOL Question
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:31:22 -0400

Thanks to everyone who wrote back, both on and off list. Unfortunately,
I'm a digest subscriber so I didn't see the on-list comments until after
I had run the film through the soup, conservatively using 1:2. But I'm
happy to hear that I can probably safely go back to 1:3 next time.

This batch wasn't with my usual film anyhow. Today was very bright so I
switched to Delta 100. Great film, but I can see I'm going to be doing a
lot of dodging and burning!

For Marc: I did look at the Hewes reels, but I figured there would
probably be a bit of a learning curve and since I had gotten on well
with the plastic reels in the past, I just went down the path of least
resistance. I doubt that the negatives will suffer any. :-)

Simon Stevens