Subject: [Leica] Chevalier sans blason
From: robert o beaudoin <bussbearm@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:29:48 -0400

Bonsoir,

  I would translate the above to; A knight without escutcheon (or coat of
arms).  It is a somewhat vague reference to a lonely knight, just like
the lonely M5 user when the whole crowd goes hi-tech with their M6 with
motor drive, diode display in the finder and the like:-). I simply like
it.

  Tata,

  Robert (etc, etc)
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!