Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 motor-winder vs. drive (again)(again)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:00:03 -0700

Adam wrote:
>>.  I will send the camera/drive to Leica a second time and hope it will
come back as dependable as yours.<<

Hi Adam,
I've always figured, that what we pay for our Leica gear, that if it arrives
and doesn't work or it creates misery instead of the joy expected from using
world class equipment, immediately ship it back. And if it returns
supposedly "fixed" and isn't,  it's back even faster, followed with a calm
phone call asking for the President and if that happens to be to NJ, ask for
Roger Horn and discuss the situation with him. Calmly and simply.

Usually that begets amazing correction results! ;-)

Hopefully you'll have your R8 and motor working perfectly after the next go
around with Leica service.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant