Subject: Re: [Leica] no virus in Leica Users digest V20 #80
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:53:54 -0700

>There was no virus in Leica Users Digest v20 #80.  Stanislaw Stawowy played
>a little joke on those LUGgers using Outlook or similar mail reading
>programs by putting a line in his signature that looks to some mail readers
>like the begining of an attachment.  He named the attachment after a popular
>Visual Basic virus.  The mail readers affected by the joke placed the rest
>of the digest in the "attachment," so many people on the list didn't get to
>read more than half of Digest v20 #80.

I've been having a problem with Visual Basic lately: everytime I try to
lauch MSWORD, I get a dialogue box that says: "Can't launch visual basic.
Either there is not enough memory, or visual basic has been removed." I hit
"OK" and the program finishes launching. Same thing happens when I try to
copy and paste something in Word.

There is more than enough memory, and visual basic is where it always has
been - I even reloaded MSWord, thinking I had inadvertently erased
something: the problem still occurs. Does anyone know how I can get rid of
this problem?

And while we're at it, here's another: I've got a folder that I've tried to
throw away. When I do so I get a message saying that the folder can't be
thrown away because it's in use by another program (it isn't). What can be
done about this?

Thanks for any help.

Guy