Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Russian Leica Copy Heresy
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:30:26 -0700

At 01:04 AM 6/14/01 +0200, Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de wrote:
>Hmmm, for the price of a good Leica book you get a Russian Leica copy!
>My Zorki (Leica II copy) has a misaligned rangefinder, but otherwise is
>in excellent cosmetic condition.

Good God, man.  Why not "align" the RF?  It is a matter of seconds on any
SPS Leica clone.  Vertrical alignment is adjusted by removing the
right-hand cover off the RF windows and twisting the lens;  horizontal
alignment is adjusted by removing the larger screw on the front plate and
turning the internal adjustment screw inside of this hole.  Voila!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!