Subject: Re: [Leica] Capitalpride pictures
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:52:02 -0700

Simon Stevens wrote:
>> Last Sunday was Washington, DC's pride parade and festival. At least two
> of us Luggers were there and my efforts are published at site below.
> Criticism (hopefully constructive) is welcome as usual.<<<<

Hi Simon,
The first thing that comes to mind is, there isn't any separation between
subject and back ground.

Like everything is in focus! Why not try working with the highest possible
shutter speed and the widest possible aperture? In this fashion your main
subject jumps away from the background, therefore eliminating the visual
confusion all the time.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant