Subject: RE: [Leica] London LUGgers
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:23:00 +0100

Nathan Wajsman

"I will be in London next week, on a rare overnight trip, and basically
have the afternoon and evening of Thursday the 21st free. I would love
to meet some of the local LUGgers for a pint, dinner or whatever. Also,
any tips of photographic events of interest (exhibitions etc.) would be
appreciated."

There's a Helmut Newton exhibition at the Barbican, if you're into that sort
of thing, see: http://www.barbican.org.uk/aadhp000.htm

Sadly you've missed Don McCullin's show at Whitechapel.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.