Subject: RE: [Leica] Capitalpride pictures
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:09:21 -0400

Simon,

> If I had to pick one shot from
> the day it would be the shot of the black and white couple embracing.
> That was a grab shot taken at (I think) 2.8. On the print their faces
> are sharp, but the man's arm and tatoo are going a little soft and the
> backgound is even softer and I think this only enhances the shot.

Funny, I was going to say that was my favorite shot of the bunch.  It's
perfect.

I'm just a rookie, so take all of my comments with a grain of salt.  One of
the greatest benefits of this list (and the web in general) is being able to
see so much work, with the opportunity to learn from all of it.

I'm hoping to get a scanner by the end of summer (sooner if I can manage
it), and look forward to contributing images of my own to this ongoing LUG
school.

See you Saturday,
Dan