Subject: Re: [Leica] Capitalpride pictures
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:39:37 -0700

><Snip>
>
> P.S. Mark Rabiner commented (actualy complemented - thanks!) on the
> darkroom work with the bright sun. As you suggest, Mark, the prints were
> a bitch to do. The worst was the backlit cowboy shot with the Heliar.
> Talk about Dodge City!
>
> Simon

Are you saying these are scans from prints not negs?

Now that's what I call a whole refreshing new ball of wax!
I've been doing some of that stuff my self.

Just like a dogs best friend is his cat;
the scanners best friend is his darkroom.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/