Subject: Re: [Leica] Scratched Lens - What to do....
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 11:38:47 -0700

Hi Ara,

hey no sweat mon ami, I bet you wont know they are there even if you're
stopped down to the smallest aperture . And if you got it a very good price
I'd not consider it any problem.

Just go use it and don't enjoy don't imagining any marks on negs.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant