Subject: Re: [Leica] test
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:09:46 -0700

Good point. I've always felt that the East Coast was too close to
Europe, hence some of the centrism. Here on the West Coast it's somewhat
of a cultural limbo, so you get to make it up as you go along. That to
me has always been the North American magic. As far as the neo-classical
to post-modern pretensions of the East go, they can keep it.

Slobodan

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] test)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] test)