Subject: Re: [Leica] test
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 12:47:15 -0700

At 11:58 AM 6/17/01 -0400, Dan Post wrote:
>Slobodan, you need to come on down here to good Ole North Carolina; we can
>discuss this whole thang over a "Bobby-Cue Sammich" and a glass of sweetened
>Iced Tea! Nothing pretentious here! 'sides- we ain't had a major earthquake
>here in a coon's age!

Danny Boy, you were running great until that part about the sweetened tea.
Worst damn thing to ever emerge from the South.  Suitable for throwing out,
and not much else.  Even my dogs won't touch the stuff.

The much more refined folks just north of you, of course -- even those of
us who are refugees from The Land Soon To Slide Into the Pacific -- engage
in the fine and gentle art of guzzling unsweetened ice tea.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] test)