Subject: Re: [Leica] Super Wide Photo with "Freshness"
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:39:26 -0700

Andre wrote:
>>> http://shop.xootr.com/xootr/xootrwatch.asp?
>
> I found this photo quite interesting eough to suggest you comment on
it.<<<<<

Hi Andre,
Say old buddy you don't really want me to answer all the things you've
pointed out, as the shot is simply a frame using what is probably a fish eye
or semi fish eye like the Leica 16 mm that creates the half assed effects of
a fish eye lens.

Quite frankly it doesn't do anything for me, as I figure after all the
things you pointed out with it anyone coming back with anything positive
would be in flame trouble. ;-)

However, it's just one of those happy snap pictures taken to do something
that really doesn't do anything but make it a picture for the family album

And to make any kind of comment about the printing, filmtype or c41
processing on an e-mail image is a complete waste of ones time.  But thank
you for suggesting we comment on it. I trust my comment and those of many
other lugnuts in will undoubtedly make a difference in your photographic
life..
thank you,
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited