Subject: Re: [Leica] 'what lenses to bring' travel faq
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:42:49 -0600

It is an interesting idea but I can think of no definite answers. Everyone
has different preferences and general advice is amusing at best. I cannot
imagine Doug going anywhere without his trusty 400/6.8, nor Ted without his
dusty 50/1.0 cowcatcher. As for myself, I am beginning to wonder if my
35/1.4A can come off the camera as the mount has probably rusted solid. Lens
preference is more a reflection of the user than the subject.

Cheers,

John Collier

Holy S***! It did come off. Now how do I get it back on?! Where oh where did
I put that manual....

trusty, dusty and rusty....I am one of the simple folk: easily amused :-)