Subject: Re: [Leica] Honduras
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:59:14 -0400

At 04:41 PM 6/19/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Glad your back safe and sound and awaiting your report on things and photos
>from the really deep south.
>ted
>
>Ted Grant Photography Limited

Thanks, Ted.  It sounds like you have been busy, at least!  I came back
exhausted, covered with mud and chiggers, with lots of exposed film, and
deliriously happy.  I do love Honduras and the people.  I'm scanning film
as I type and hope to have a few good ones to print and bring to Maine in
October.

I've been doing medical photography, too, as we took an eye surgeon to
Tegucigalpa to do cataract surgery and a gastroenterologist and family
practitioner to the mountains for medical clinics in rural communities.  I
have lots of close-ups of cataracts slipping out of eye-balls!  Do you know
of a market for those?  Every person who comes to the medical clinics has
their own story and we saw over 1500 people.  Each trip I make to Central
America makes me realize how much we take for granted here.

I'll be going to Guatemala in September for more medical clinics but hope
to have lots of enlightening conversations here on the LUG first!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com