Subject: Re: [Leica] re: my work being photographed
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:37:58 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/01 7:42:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tedgrant@home.com writes:

<< So did you miss anything? Not that I can remember. I bet these days one
 could leave for a year, return and maybe, just maybe, have missed,  2 items?
 That's probably an exaggeration at best.;-)

Hello Ted:

Given the level of other time demands and the amount of time I spend on the
delete button, I've been leaning towards unsubscribing for a couple of years,
checking out the archive periodically, and depriving myself of the
opportunity to chime in when I see something outrageous on a subject where I
feel I have some modest competence. Your comment has almost pushed me there.
Stand by.......

Love and kisses,        Seth

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: re: my work being photographed)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] re: my work being photographed)