Subject: Re: [Leica] re: my work being photographed
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 06:18:29 -0700

Seth wrote:
>>I've been leaning towards unsubscribing for a couple of years,
checking out the archive periodically, and depriving myself of the
opportunity to chime in when I see something outrageous on a subject where I
feel I have some modest competence. Your comment has almost pushed me there.
Stand by.......

Love and kisses,        Seth<<<<<

Now hell Seth you promised you'd never say anything about the love and
kisses! ;-) But don't leave us! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant