Subject: Re: [Leica] blinking or not?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:17:26 -0600

The fear is that Bad Person will go to his local constabulary and report HIS
camera as being stolen and give them your serial number. He then Discovers
that you have His camera and the burly but not bright Lads in Blue come and
get it for him. By the time everything is sorted out, the Bad Person has
sold your camera and moved to a country with no extradition treaty with your
country of residence.

If this all seems ridiculously unlikely then join me, right here and right
now, in broadcasting your serial numbers! Brothers, Sisters and You Of Whom
We Are Not Sure, Break Free!

M6TTL 2472064

Oh boy, that felt good...

John Collier