Subject: Re: [Leica] blinking or not?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:28:07 -0600

What are the chances of two people having the same problem and then phrasing
it with exactly the same words at exactly the same time. Face it.....We Are
Not Alone!

Relax Dudes,

We are here for you and we feel your pain. I am glad you came forward with
your inadequacies. Now Ted is also out of the closet. Anyone else feel the
need to talk?

John Collier

Mine Blink! What a bunch of LOOOOOOSERS

PS: My son was very sick last night so I did not get that much sleep. Though
this seems humorous right now, possibly my judgement is impaired and I would
like to offer my apologies in advance.