Subject: [Leica] New York Camera & Video
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:21:01 -0400

I need to replace one of my M6 cameras and get a 21mm ASPH and I think I
will upgrade to the 28mm Summicron to replace the equipment that was
stolen last week in France.  In looking around, the best prices for new
equipment seems to be New York Camera & Video in Quakertown, PA.  Has
anyone dealt with them?  Did you have a good experience?  When they say
they have equipment in stock and will ship promptly, can I believe them?

Thanks... Ken Lassiter