Subject: RE: [Leica] New York Camera & Video
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:10:04 -0700

Yes, I have and they are good, usually their cheapest price is on ebay (look
them up under nycv user id.) if you don't mind gray, I can also recommend
two dealer I deal with for all my leica stuff exclusively and so far I have
gotten good service, and saved a bundle, interested, contact me off list.

Thanks, Mehrdad